Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sunday Aug 24 2008

8am mock bagel(two sauage patties with cream cheese) and 2 eggs
water and all my pills..lol

10am I tried a new kind of protein drink, JayRobb's whey Protein ,Chocolate, it only has 1 carb, 25g protein and is sweeten with stevia. I love it!!! it is very good tasting and I feel like I ended up with a much better workout

10:30 to 12:30 the gym.. I am really kicking some butt in the gym these days, I am out doing the skinny people now!! LOL.. I love it!
water water water

2:pm Kale salad, and a hamburger patty with cheese.
water water water

5pm We had these little pork chops without the bone, I cooked them with fresh pineapple,, They were so good. I did not eat any of the pineapple because of the sugar but they gave the pork a good favor. and left over kale salad from lunch.
Water water water water

Note,, it's getting easier!!

No comments: