Saturday, May 17, 2008

May 17 2008

9:00am 3 eggs with chopped up left over steak and chicken and cheese all mixed up. I wanted to use up the left overs and it ended up as a great breakfast.
1 LC yogurt.
1 large glass of water
vitamins: 1000 mg of C, 4000mg of fish oil, 1000mg of Calcium, 400mg Magnesium, and my one a day Maximum.


12:45pm tuna and lettuce LC wrap and half of Low Carb Snickers/Protein Bar .
2 glasses of water


2:15pm Workout: warm up (5min), Cardio (25 min), Boot Camp with free weights (20 min), Cool Down (20 min). (Biggest Loser DVD), then 1 glass of water!!

3:30 pm the other half of my Low Carb Snickers/Protein Bar .
1 glass of water. I feel like I am floating..LOL


5:30pm I had a Jalapeno Turkey Beef Burgers
1 glass or water
1 cup of green tea


8:00pm Hubby did not want to walk today so I did my Biggest Loser DVD, again. I need a new workout DVD. LOL ..warm up (5min), High intensity cardio for woman (10min), Power sculpt for woman (10min), cool down (5min). Then I took a very hot shower!!! LOL
Lots of water!

Note: Since stepping up my workouts this week the scale is starting to move again!! woohoo.. I am very happy about that. Doing this log has helped me keep my eating under control as well...NOw I just need to kick my hubbies butt into gear!! (Hunny I love you!! LOL)

No comments: