Thursday, May 15, 2008

May 15 2008

8:00am. 2 eggs cooked in butter with pepper and 2 tablespoons of cheese
1 LC yogurt with 1/4 cup of walnuts
1 Beef Breakfast patty
1 large glass of water
All my vitamins: 1000 mg of C, 4000mg of fish oil, 1000mg of Calcium, 400mg Magnesium, and my one a day Maximum.

10:30am as I was running out the door to take my son to the doctor I had a Low Carb Snickers/Protein Bar and water (I was hoping this would hold me over until we got back home.

1:00pm I am so hungry I could eat a cow! LOL,, I am still out running around trying to get things done, so I stopped at Bill Millers and got a sausage link, water and gave the FF to my son. Its funny, My son can't eat meat I can't eat FF so I can order one meal and it feeds both of us!! LOL

2:45pm home, more water


5:30pm Chicken, side salad with a little cheese and dressing, 2 Homestyle LowCarb Cheesy Corn Bread Muffins with butter (see recipe page). Large glass of water.


7:30pm workout: Power sculpt for woman , warm up and cool down, (Biggest loser DVD 2)

8:30pm Hubby and I went and did our mile and half power walk.
when we got back I did 15 mins of upper body weight lifting.

Lots and lots of water


Note: Today was so stressful!! Just one of those days. By the evening time I was so worn out and I did not want to do any workouts today but I got up and made myself. I feel better now, it helped take the stress out of my body and mind.

No comments: