Wednesday, May 14, 2008

May 14 2008

Ok, this is my first post.

7:30am. 2 eggs cooked in butter with pepper and 2 tablespoons of cheese
1 LC yogurt with 1/4 cup of walnuts
1 Beef Breakfast patty
1 large glass of water
All my vitamins: 1000 mg of C, 4000mg of fish oil, 1000mg of Calcium, 400mg Magnesium, and my one a day Maximum.

9:15am workout: 5 mins warm up, 10 mins Women's Sculpt, 10 mins Cardio Max, 5 min
cool down. (Bigget Loser 2 DVD)

10:00am 1 Low Carb Snickers/Protein Bar
2 glasses of water

12:00 Tuna Fish salad, (2 tablespoons of mayo, 1 tablespoon of no sugar added pickle relish, pepper, 2 cups of lettuce, 2 tablespoons of cheese)
Half of the other protein bar.
1 large glass of water
1 cup of hot green tea

2:15pm workout: 5 mins warm up, 20 mins Boot Camp with free weights 5 lbs, 10 min cool down. (Biggest Loser 1 DVD)

3:00pm 1/2 Low Carb Snickers/Protein Bar
2 glasses of water

5:00pm 1 big Ole piece of fish! 3/4 cup of green beans,3 tablespoons of tartar sauce, 6 of my Homestyle LowCarb Hush Puppies
1 large glass of water

7:00pm 1 slimjim and a cup of green tea

Note: Today was great!! I ate good and got both workouts in today. My husband and I did skip our walk this evening but the weather is bad out today. Its been stormy today.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

That's great Teresa! Now you can keep track of WHAT you eat, and WHEN so that you can better prepare yourself throughout the day and stave off hunger! I've found out through MY diaries that I tend NOT to eat enough in the morn'n and then get VERY Hungry in the Evenings! Now I snack on things like FF Yogurt or LF Popcorn in the evenings.

great job!
Good Luck and God Bless,
Carrie

Teresa said...

Thanks Carrie, I know I needed to do something like this for a long while now. It really makes me stop and think about what I am eating.

Thanks so much

teresa