Friday, May 16, 2008

May 16 2008

8:00am. 2 eggs cooked in butter with pepper and 2 tablespoons of cheese
1 LC yogurt
2 Beef Breakfast patty
2 large glasses of water
All my vitamins: 1000 mg of C, 4000mg of fish oil, 1000mg of Calcium, 400mg Magnesium, and my one a day Maximum.

9:50 am protein drink

10:00am Workout: warm up (5min), Cardio (25 min), Boot Camp with free weights (20 min), Cool Down (20 min). (Biggest Loser DVD), then 2 glasses of water!!


12:00 I had the most yummy LC chicken wrap!! it was so good. I just took the leftover chicken from the night before and some lettuce and sour cream and cheese and wrapped it all up in a LC wrap... it was so good!! hehe.
1 large glass of water


4:00pm Ok we had dinner early, I had a small steak and two of Homestyle LowCarb Cheesy Corn Bread Muffins and a side salad.
2 glasses of water


6:00pm I had a mock moose.
1 glass of water


7:30pm My hubby is not here to walk so I did a DVD. warm up (5mins), High Intensity Cardio for woman (10 min), Power sculpt for woman (10min), Cool down (5min)
I am drinking my water now! LOL


Notes: Over all today was good. I need to go do some shopping and get some berries and more veg's,, getting sick of salad. LOL

No comments: