Thursday, June 5, 2008

June 5 2008

9:00am whey protein drink
9:15am workout : High Intensity Cardio DVD
Then My son and I did weight lifting for about 30mins
water water water

10:30am 4 eggs cooked in butter
took all my pills
water water

1:30 pm 1 Beef breakfast patty with 1 oz of cream cheese
water

4::30pm 2 LC sausage wraps
water

6:00pm 1 carbsmart ice cream bar
water

7:00 workout: warm up (5min), Cardio (25 min), Boot Camp with free weights (20 min), Cool Down (20 min). (Biggest Loser DVD)
water

Note: Today did not end up so well. about 9pm I ended up eating 3 carbsmart ice cream bars. Something pretty bad happened today, major stress! I tried so hard to be good with my eating, but when my hubby came home with those carbsmart ice cream bars I just knew something bad was going to happen.

No comments: