Tuesday, June 3, 2008

June 3 2008

10:00am 2 eggs and a mock bagel
water and all my pills


1:00 LC turn wrap
water


5pm 1 on my hubbies breakfast bars and a mock bagel
water


7:00 1 more bar
water and green tea

9:00 1 more bar
water and green tea

Note: I took a break from workouts today, I have worked out 7 days now without a break and my body is feeling it!! Also major stress today,, And I kept eating those stupid bars my husband keeps in the house!! I think I rack up about 1600 cal today and about 60 carbs. My cal were a little high but not to bad, but I doubled my carbs today!! what is wrong with me!! I can't seem to get over this eating to calm me!! Plus I had no Veg's today,, all confront foods. (well I did have lettuce and tomato in my wrap but I did not have a real dinner)

No comments: